Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Announcement: Happy Birthday to alexleow-kimmy.com


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thank You to everyone for visiting my blog who turned 1 year old today 24th May 2010. It has been a year that my blog had been operating and I would like to thank all of you who always visited this blog to look out for the best options for Food and Movies.

I did received some feedback from our fellow friends who said that this blog had been doing very well especially in introducing the food to all of you. I would personally say thanks to all of you for supporting me all this while and I am proud to serve all of you. I would love to hunt for food and whatever food which is nice, I will definately introduce to you no matter how. Also, do check out my facebook pictures where I will update some food photos which was not being introduced on this blog.

The poll shows that Food was the most famous topic that was viewed by those who visited my blog. They even comment to me when they see me in person and asking me in details about the food and place that I've visited. For movie, it came in second where visitors did also came in this blog where they personally e-mail to me asking for more details on this movie. In the same time, they also said that after seeing my comments regarding the movie, when they go and watch the movie, the comments were really similiar to the ones I commented on my blog.

For the Food and Movie segment, I will continue to improve and bring you more intensive updates on it and thanks for you precious support towards my blog. For other topics, I hope you will continue to view it and give more comments to me on how to improve the topics. Thank You very much and gambatehhh!! :)

No comments: