Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lifestyle: Power Booster Turbo Eco Extra



Dear All,

Good things come easy but then you have to pay for it as there's no free lunch. By the way, I am thinking to enhance the power and to improve my mileage on my new bought SAGA and I know I need something that can suits me and finally I found this little monster that can really help to do the job. I was very impress with this device, particularly because it's easy to use and to install as well and the most important thing is it saves fuel and give more horsepower and torque towards my car.

I got this device this morning and without any hesitation I drove to Bandar Baru Sri Petaling to have a try. Normally I won't believe all this device because most of them did not perform and they are just lies. Immediately after I plug this device into the cigarette lighter inside my car, I can fell instant difference. I was amazed by the power and torque and the pickup was simply awesome. Although not the best, but I can feel the difference as my car now has more oompphhh! The advantages of this device would be:

1.) Save Fuel up to 25%
2.) Horse Power and Torque increase up until 12%
3.) Eco Friendly
4.) Cleaner Exhaust
5.) Lower Engine Noise
6.) Air Cond become cooler very fast
7.) Radio Sound Louder
8.) Headlamp brighter

Based on all these advantages, it was simply awesome as I need to pay for RM150 (now promotion price) to get this device where the original price this device would be RM290. Based on the price, if it can save fuel then it's worth it and it comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Now I will continue to try this little monster as I starting to love this device already. You can visit http://www.ecoasiaglobal.blogspot.com for more information or call Kevin if you want to grab one at 016-6960886. There's option for Pos Laju delivery of additional charges of RM10.00. MY RATING: 5/5

No comments: