Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Announcement: Birthday Message to Kimmy


Dearest Kimmy,

I would like to take this golden opportunity to wish my beloved girlfriend Kimmy a Happy Birthday. It's yet another beautiful year that we have been together and today, you're a year older already. My journey with you was always satisfying and lovely and I would express my happiness and gratitude towards you. On your birthday (sorry I cannot reveal her age her), I would love to celebrate with you as we are going for a great dinner tonight and I hope you enjoyed it very much.

About the present, I have prepared for you and it's a bag and I hope that you've love it very much too. Apart from that, I will be also preparing the birthday cake for you and I hope that you will love it too. This birthday cake is very special to both of us as it contains a beautiful and lovely character on top of the cake as well. Once again, MY love to you had always not changed until the end of my life. Till then, honey would like to wish you again HAPPY BIRTHDAY and ENJOY!

Yours Lovely,
Alex Leow

No comments: