Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lifestyle: Kimmy's Birthday Cake Celebration



Happy Birthday to Kimmy.

That's what I wanted to say here as we had an enjoyable day with Kimmy's family as we went out for a dinner to celebrate Kimmy's belated birthday. We had an enjoyable dinner and then we came back to proceed to the cut cake ceremony.

It had been a great as I manage to get a cute cake for Kimmy this year. And Jelly Cake House is our choice once again this time where they really produce good jelly cakes to its customers. It's pretty tasty as well. The cake name is called My Dear 2 as describe at www.jellycakehouse.com.my. We had an enjoyable time and I just hope that Kimmy enjoyed as well. Once again, Happy Birthday to you Kimmy. Love you forever!

No comments: