Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lifestyle: DELL Inspiron MINI 10V


Finally it has arrived!

I have pre-ordered the DELL Inspiron MINI 10V for my girlfriend via telephone. The customer service was rather friendly and nice. I ordered the netbook since last week and it arrived approximately 1 week time. It was a very fast response from Dell as I am very satisfied with their service as well. I taught they will deliver the laptop on 16th January because they have written as Estimated Delivery Time. But I received it very early and finally I get it on Monday.

The laptop performance was just average because of its specifications. No doubt this laptop is running Intel Atom N280 processor, 1GB RAM with Windows 7 Starter Pack. The design meanwhile was nice and elegant and very suitable especially for girls. If you plan to buy it, just go ahead as the price is very reasonable as well. At only RM999, you can own this netbook already. Although the specs was not that powerful or good, but still it's very compact and easy to use and easily to bring here and there especially when you are travelling. MY RATING: 5/5

No comments: