Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Leisure: Shopping at 1 Utama


Welcome back folks!

After yesterday's half day shopping at Mid Valley Megamall, today is Sunday and definately is the last day of the long weekends to enjoy! Sadly, Monday we need to go to work again. Without wasting our time, we had planned to go to 1 Utama for yet another shopping spree with Kimmy. Once we reach 1 Utama, the first thing we do is to go for shopping for clothes. Kimmy is the one who is more hyper-active in searching for the clothes meanwhile I was there sneaking around too.


Hehe! Finally we reach Hush Puppies. Here we started our shopping spree where I have bought a collar shirt for myself as it has 50% discount (please see pictures). For Kimmy, she also bought a guy shirt but not for me but for her father. I was so happy to walk out from the shop as finally I have got myself yet another shirt. Haha! 3 Shirt 1 Jeans as for now. After the movies and dinner, Kimmy finally found her dress in Kitschen. She bought a shirt with skirt (together) and it was so beautiful that suits her very much. Since today is the last day of sales (for the new year & year end), if you missed it then you have to wait for yet another round of sales which is happening somewhere in mid January in conjunction with the Chinese New Year. Enjoy!

No comments: