Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Food Hunt: Station Kopitiam, Berjaya Times Square KL


Hi All,

Welcome back to yet another edition of the food hunt. Today, we were doing some shopping and watching movie at Berjaya Times Square. It was a 30 - 35 degrees hot here in Berjaya Times Square due to the people congestion here. It was so packed with people until I really sweat and looks to tired and dull. Well, I hope that during the dinner time, I manage to smile a little bit while enjoying the food.



We were trying to search for the suitable restaurant to dine in and we finally we got one located the the 4th floor at Berjaya Times Square. Here, there are various restaurant to choose from and I let Kimmy to decide which restaurant we should go. Kimmy had chosen Station Kopitiam as our dining destination. We sat down and we have to wait for about 5 minutes before the waiter could serve us and that time it was so few customers in the restaurant. It was a very bad service too as we waive hands so many times but yet the waiter could not see us. Obviously the place is large and they should have stationed more waiter and waitress to serve us better. I was not amazed and felt so angry because it took us so long and I wanted to walk away too. But before I could do so, a waiter finally served us with the menu. The menu looks tempted with local delights and I've ordered Nasi Petai with Chicken and a glass of Watermelon. Kimmy meanwhile ordered Nasi Goreng Kampung and a glass of Honey Aloe Vera.


Let me tell you about the food that we've ordered. Bout my Nasi Petai with Chicken, it sucks big time. It was so tasteless and it was very hot too. I am a big fan of petai and I was not amazed by its cooking and as I eat the dish, I felt so hot and sweating too. The HOTness of the sambal covered all the taste of the petai chicken and obviously it was not nice at all. Wow! I was very dissapointed with this dish and wondering I should have ordered something else. DO NOT TRY out this dish when you are there as it sucks big time. Bout the watermelon juice, it was tasty but I just get conned by the menu. The menu stated that it was a big glass and it came just a small plastic cup only. Walao eh! I was so pissed off because I was not told about that also. It costs about RM4.90 for the watermelon juice. About Kimmy's Nasi Goreng Kampung, it was not nice rather. It was not tasty at all and there were not much ingredients in that Nasi Goreng Kampung. It was a dissapointed dish too as I've tried it too and I am giving you the same comments too. The Honey Aloe Vera was nice but the same comments as mine as she was conned too by the menu.


It totally spoiled out dinner mood tonight especially myself who were so disspaointed by the food there. Besides, after I came back, I was so hungry too and it ruins my day. It should be a nice day but it turned out to be a nightmare. I was sweating all the way today looking for some good food to cheer up myself but it turn otherwise. The price of this restaurant was very expensive not not worth at all. It came out RM27.00 for both of us and the food sucks big time. PLEASE DO NOT TRY out this restaurant at any cause as you will definately regret it! Service BAD, food BAD and what do you expect? Boooo............. MY RATING: 1/5 ; KIMMY RATING: 2/5

Address:

Lot 04-92 & 93, 4th Floor, Berjaya Times Square,
1, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA

Telephone: 03-2141 8553
Business Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm DAILY

No comments: