Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lifestyle: My condition now after several virus attacks

Hi All,

Firstly I would like to thank all of you who have cared about me in Facebook, via SMSes, Friendster and those who come and visit me. A lot of you who don't get to know my current condition yet, I am pleased to inform you that I am currently recovering.

On Friday night, my condition becomed worsened after several virus attacks. What virus attacks am I talking about? I am down with a mild flu and cough. I was feel unwell and I suppose to go yumcha that night, but I have turned down. Then the next morning, my situation worsened when I was down with several virus attacks again. This time my mild flu and mild cough becoming a major virus now and then it followed by fever and body ache. Wahhhh! When I visited the clinic, the doctor had confirmed that I might be down with the most deadly virus H1N1 but doctor couldn't confirm much as he asked me to monitor in a day or two. Doctor did gave me some medicine including fever, cold and cough.

Then on Sunday, there's some good news where in the morning, the fever had subsided as well as the body ache too. Yaya! So I did stop taking medicine for the fever and only concentrate on the cough medicine. After the afternoon nap, things did not turned good as when I woke up, I felt that the fever & body ache is coming back again. Ouch! It was yet another setback for my health and once again immedietely I started to consume the fever medicine again and sleep. After I woke up, the fever & body ache had subsided again. So, currently I do have cough only and no choice but to follow the medicine course until I am fully recovered.

Thanks for the concern which had been pouring in throughout the weekend. After Wednesday 5th August, I am back to normal where I have cured. I have been following the doctor medicine routine on time and it works well for me. Thank God! :)

No comments: