Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Lifestyle: Happy Birthday to You! My Dearest Kimmy

Today is 17th August and it marks yet again Kimmy's birthday. I would like to take this golden oppotunity to say Happy Birthday to my Dearest Kimmy Chung whose birthday falls on this day. It was indeed a very special day for her and I'm celebrating her birthday with her for 2 years already as for now.






I have planned to give her the present (see pictures) and of course earlier I have asked you to guess what is the presents contains? Well, it shall be reviewed after she had open the present today. It was a Guest Wallet (see pictures above) I have also planned to bring her to Bubba Gump Restaurant at The Curve Mutiara Damansara for some dining over there. I hope her birthday this year would be a memorable ones.



I hope that our love relationship will continue to lasts forever as we've been in relationship for almost a year and 3 months already. We are at the most steady level as for now and I hope it will lasts forever. She had been treating me very well and she understands me very well also and at my side, I would really appreciate her as my girlfriend and gave the best to her.


I would also like to take this opportunity to present to you a Happy Birthday song just for you my Dearest Darling. Here We Go!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST KIMMY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Honeyney,

Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me.
Thanks for the nice present & the cute cute song.
I like it very much.

I love you forever...from dear dear