Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lifestyle: Congratulations to Alan Leow for UTP Convo 2009


Greetings & Congratulations from alexleow-kimmy.com to my brother Alan Leow who gratuated today 16th August 2009 at University Technology Of Petronas:


Today is of course the historical day for my brother Alan Leow as this is his graduation day. Me & my family had attended the graduation ceremony held at University Technology Of Petronas in Tronoh, Perak. We went there about 11.50am this morning and reach there around 12.40pm noon. It was such a packed place as many people who turned out for this graduation day.

The ceremony started at about 2.30pm and lasted for about 2 hours. My father & mother went in the hall to witness the graduation ceremony but for me, I have to stay outside as there are limit 2 person who can entered the hall only. Well, while I'm outside the hall, I am still able to witness the ceremony via a big projector screen in front of the hall. My brother was the 11th person of the afternoon session who received the scroll from the UTP Pro Chancellor.


After the ceremony had ended about 5.00pm, of course my brother is the happy man as finally his studies were over. He took a lot of pictures (up to 200 pictures) with his classmates of course but unfortunately it will not show on my blog here. I will only post our family photos here. It was a memorable day for my brother, me and my family as finally my brother had been gratuated from University. Check out the photos.

Congratulations Alan Leow on your graduation ceremony! Welcome to the working life and hope you will climb more higher and higher in your career.

No comments: