Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Leisure: Valentines Day 2013 (Proposal Successful)


Hello everyone,

I'm back once again and this year ME & Kimmy had delayed our Valentines Day to be celebrated today 23rd February 2013 and not 14th February because of Chinese New Year Holidays and I am not in Kuala Lumpur that time. It was the most special and most memorable Valentines Day of all time for both of us. Why? Stay tuned to find out below.


I labelled this Valentines Day as the most memorable ones because I have bought 3 special presents to Kimmy which includes a bouquet of flowers, a medium sized teddy bear and of course an engagement ring. Kimmy bought me a watch in exchange with our Valentines Day present. Yes, as I said earlier that we have the most memorable Valentines Day this year as I have eventually proposed to Kimmy regarding our marriage and she agreed after thinking for like 20 seconds before she answered YES.


Before I proposed, I was pretty nervous and afraid that she will not accept me but it was very smooth sailing and as I said earlier it took only 20 seconds for her to say YES. After that I was so happy and I gave her a hug and a kiss in appreciation that she had accepted me. Now, my mission is to ensure her safety and would like to take care of her for the rest of my life. Our ROM date is yet to determined and we planned to have it this year itself. For the actual traditional Chinese Wedding, we plan to have it next year but everything is still ongoing and there's no confirmation just yet. Will post it later. Stay tuned to our blog.


That's it for our Valentines Day Celebration this year and frankly among all the Valentines Day we celebrated, this year is the most unforgettable and the most memorable one. We hope in years to come, our Valentines Day would be as good as previous years. That wrapped up our Valentines Story for the year 2013.

1 comment:

Yennie Lee said...

Congratulation!!! Great and good one! All the very best KG !! Awaiting for your update. :)