Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lifestyle: alexleow-kimmy Valentines Gift


Dear All,

Happy Valentines Day once again to all of you. Hope you have a great Valentines yo! Anyway, this year Valentines seems to be great as I have given 2 presents to my darling Kimmy while in return I get a present from her as well. We did exchange gifts but I did have a special present for her and it's a bouquet of flowers that I think is a must to show and celebrate our loves. I've bought Kimmy a Doraemon toys and a bouquet of flowers while I receive a shirt from her as well.

Special thank to her for giving me such a nice shirt and I really love it very much. Well, I have new clothes again. Hehe! But the Valentines Dinner was quite dissapointed as in the first place it's my terrible mistake where I did not book the table to dine in and ended up queuing at the restaurant and after 30 minutes wait, we will could not get our places and we gave up since it's already 9.15pm that time. In the end, we have chosen Papparich as our unexpected destination for this year's Valentines Day dinner venue. Although we had a simple meal, but we still have an enjoyable time talking about our Love story and we did enjoyed it as well. Most importantly, I will bring her to other dining restaurant this coming Saturday to have a lovely and nice dinner as a replacement during Valentines Day.

I hope you too have a beautiful Valentines Day with your love ones. For those who are single, don't feel left out because it's a good reminder for you to apparently keep looking for the Ms. or Mr. Right out there. Good Luck and who knows next year you will have someone to celebrate with. alexleow-kimmy.com would like to wish you all good luck! Enjoy!

No comments: