Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lifestyle: Happy Birthday Dad! Cake courtesy of Jelly Cake House


Dear All,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my dad Happy Birthday Dad! It was my dad's birthday and since I had a long weekend, I wish to spend with my family back home because I miss them very much. Almost every year since I am staying in KL, I would never forget about my family's birthday and I would always wanted to come back for holiday. This time around, I found out the jelly cake, which is suitable for my family to eat instead of the normal cake which is very sweet sometimes.

I logged on into http://www.jellycakehouse.com and then I found out that there's a lot of design of cakes available. I was shocked and impressed with the design of the cakes and without thinking too much, I've ordered via online and I have chosen the 'I Love Dad' where I put a remark for them to change to 'Happy Birthday Dad' Jelly Cake. They will process your order within 2 days and you need to start ordering your cake 2 days in advance before you can claim your cake. The location to pickup your cake is actually wary from different places but limited to KL/PJ only. You may also have the option to be delivered to your house but with additional charges.

The design of the cake was simply marvelous and it was nice. All of our family love the design and we are eager to try out the cake as well. The jelly contains several layers and it was perfectly done. The taste of the cake is simply great and it was not sweet either. It's just perfect for the hot weather and once you put it on your mouth, it tastes amazing and great to melt at our mouth. I would say it was simply irresistible with the design and the taste as well. CAKE RATING: 5/5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

1 comment:

Carron S.S.Lee said...

You shall get the contact number from my husband. We normally order the jelly cake from a home made Aunty at PJ area. If I am right, we just pay RM50 per cake. Recommended by my neighbour.