Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lifestyle: P1 WIMAX Wiggy


Hi All,

Welcome back to yet another edition of the P1 WIMAX Wiggy where today I've subscribe their service at one of the P1 authorized dealer at Giant Kelana Jaya. Upon signing up, the activation was pretty fast (approximately 2 hours) but you need to pay RM100 as upfront payment. If you do not like their service, you can return the modem at P1 Headquarters within 7 Days Cooling period and you can have a full refund of RM100.

Once I tried to connect (in Kelana Jaya) it was very dissapointing. It took me about 5-6 times to get connected and sometimes no avail as well. The main problem already arise where I find it very hard to connect to their network although it can detect 3 bars. Another thing is once connected it can hardly browse the websites as well. I tried to connect Yahoo! and sometimes it took me about 5-10 minutes to load the page and guess what, I would say the lousiest broadband provider so far I've encountered.

Last but not least, I would not recommend you to take the P1 WIMAX Wiggy if you are in Kelana Jaya because the service sucks big time as you can hardly connect to their network and hardly do a simple browsing as well. If you manage to connect, you can get great speeds for the first 10 minutes but after that it disconnects by itself and it was rather dissapointing. Not a recommended product to use in Kelana Jaya! For more information, please visit P1 website at http://www.p1.com.my/. MY RATING: 2/5

No comments: