Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Leisure: GSC Maxx, Level 10 Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur


Hi All,

Finally Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC) had open yet another chain of Cinemas in the Klang Valley and claimed that it's the largest 2D and 3D halls in Malaysia and it's true. Today I've visited the cinema and of course not only it serves to be the best 3D cinemas in Malaysia but in the same time, the 3D technology was rather great and perfect as I was very amazed and felt unbelievable with the technology. I was very satisfied with the ticket price that I've paid (RM20.00) with the returned I get which is the SATISFACTORY word. Congratulations to GSC Maxx for introduced this great technology which enables its patrons to enjoy the high quality 3D with greater satisfaction. No doubt, I will visit this cinemas again in future and I will not go for other Normall Halls 3D except GSC Maxx. Very recommended to all of you. Do try it out and there's no regrets! MY RATING: 5/5




View Larger Map

No comments: