Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Annoucement: Bad Service at Sakae Sushi, The Curve


Hello all,

Today I am not going to do any food review regarding this restaurant located at The Curve and the restaurant name would be Sakae Sushi. I am very pissed and dissapointed with their services. Once I reach there, the waiter did not bring us to the place and we need to find our own place. Once we sat down, we have to take our own menu and none is serving us. Can you imagine only 1 waiter and 1 waitress only serving its customers and the place was nearly crowded. It was so bad that we need to take our menu and it took us about 15 minutes for the waitress to come and serve us.

After that, they brought us a plate as the place doesn't have any plates and the plates were so dirty and I requested for a change. Then the waitress did response but the plates were all so dirty and I am not satisfied with the service they offered. Then the hot water pipe also leaking and no maintenance for it. When I press on the pipe rubber for hot water, the hot water does not came out in a right place and it spill out. The last thing is the computer system. The computer at the table was down and no one bother to repair or replace it. I was very pissed off with their service and at one time I planned to walk away without paying but finally I've finish it because we do not one to decide which restaurant to eat as we have no mood already. I beg you, please BOYCOTT the Sakae Sushi located at The Curve Shopping Centre Damansara. MY RATING: VERY BAD ; KIMMY RATING: VERY BAD

No comments: