Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lifestyle: Our 2nd Anniversary


Welcome back,

So fast, it had been merely 2 years that ME & Kimmy had been together and still our relationship is as good as Super Glue.It's already our 2nd year anniversary and it's true as we are still there and hoping for continously great relationship without any obstacles. We spend our weekend almost every week enjoying ourselves going out for Food Hunt and Movie session and after that both of us wanted to update to you viewers how was the outcome for it. We have the same hobby too which is going for makan and of course for our favourite movie. With this combination, there comes alexleow-kimmy.com --> The Portal that you can look for various information about food, movie, lifestyle and leisure reviews that ensure you get the correct tips before you viewers going to try out yourself. How nice isn't it?

Speaking back about our relationship which was super good, I still remember how I know Kimmy. It was a sweet moment that I couldn't forget and of course she's still as pretty as for now and she's very caring and lovely to me. Imagine one day I could not live without Kimmy. Hehe! Well, I would like to take this opportunity in conjunction with our 2nd Anniversary to say thank you to my dear Kimmy and then keep up our good relationship. Nobody can torn us apart. Happy 2nd Anniversary my darling! :)

No comments: