Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Food Hunt: Timeless Penang Restaurant, Berjaya Times Square


Hi Everyone,

Good Evening everyone!

Hope you guys are doing well and welcome back to another edition of food hunt. After the movie today at GSC Berjaya Times Square, ME & Kimmy had decided to try out our local Penang cuisine and we have decided to try out Timeless Penang Restaurant located inside Berjaya Times Square slightly opposite Maxis Center.





Once we sat down, the waiter immedietely served us with the menu and some explainations and recommendations from the waiter over there. I would rate their customer service good. I've ordered Western Fried Rice and a glass of White Coffee Cold. Meanwhile Kimmy ordered Assam Laksa and a glass of Hot Jasmine Lemon Tea. We've also ordered 'Cucur Udang' as our appetizer as well. Let's go straight to the food comments. Overall the food was pretty dissapointing as well. The Western Fried Rice that I've ordered is not tasty at all and sucks all time. The fried rice was almost tasteless and not enough taste. The rice was served with some fried crab meat and 2 medium prawns. The "Cucur Udang" meanwhile was just average. It was not tasty as well and it was pretty dissapointing too. For the White Coffee, it was just normal and nothing special. I bet Old Town White Coffee is much better than this restaurant.

For Kimmy's Assam Laksa, she claimed that it was too sour although she had added a lot of Prawn Paste into it. She said the mee was very little and the soup was too sour and it was not nice at all. But for me, I felt a slightly different taste. I love sour taste and I felt the assam laksa soup was just nice. It depends on the flavour of different people I guess. The Hot Jasmine Lemon Tea was just normal and nothing is so special about it.

Overall, the food that we've ordered today totally sucks and not nice. We were very dissapointed with the food and I bet I will never go there again. Just imagine how bad is it! The price meanwhile was not worth it and was darn expensive too with the quality of the food we get. Overall it costs us about RM35.00 for the bill plus tax and just local food and you can easily eat for like RM10 - RM15 only if you eat outside. I would never come back again and the food totally sucks big time. If you dare to try, just let me know and feedback to me the comments. MY RATING: 2.5 / 5 ; KIMMY RATING: 2.5 / 5

Address:

Lot 01-25, 1st Floor, West Wing, Berjaya Times Square,
1, Jalan Imbi,
55100, Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm daily
Telephone Number: 03-21412863

No comments: