Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Announcement: Happy Birthday to Alex Leow


Hey all,

First & Foremost, I would like to give a speech in conjunction with my 29th birthday here. Thank You very much for all your wishes that pour in thru my MSN, SMS, Facebook, Twitter etc. I am glad that this year, my life continues and I would continue to serve to all of you.

My wishes is of course be healthy always and be happy. I would also hope that I will have a lasting relationship with my girlfriend Kimmy, who had supported me all the way without failed. Thanks my dear! Another thing is about the global economy. I hope that it would stage a massive recovery on shares to prevent the world economy from going down and do spend wisely. Also on the list, my resolution would be every year as I always said, I would like to be rich and hopefully my career grows higher and higher without any limitation or barriers.

Last but not least, to make my birthday message short, I would like to thank everyone who are always behind me, supporting me and had be my buddy for years as we could still keep in contact. Feel free to e-mail or MSN me if you need my assistance as I am glad to help you guys out. Once again, thanks for all the message who came in and God Bless You! :)

List of My Friends Who Had Wishes Me So Far:

1.) Jessie Ng (Facebook)
2.) Chris Lee (Facebook)
3.) Mun Sai Kit (Facebook)
4.) Dennis Lee (Facebook)
5.) Kimmy Chung (Facebook & Phone Call)
6.) Timmy Lai (Facebook)
7.) Norrafiz Kastolani (Facebook)
8.) Ng Kia Joon (Facebook)
9.) Yan Chong CS (Facebook & Verbal Wishes)
10.) Emilz Anteros Chin (Facebook)
11.) Caryn Ng (Facebook)
12.) Yen Peng (Facebook)
13.) Stef Yeoh (Facebook)
14.) Foo Su Ren (Facebook)
15.) Liaw Sze Wong (Facebook)
16.) Kw Gigaers (Facebook)
17.) Mom & Dad (SMS)
18.) LW Lee (Facebook)
19.) Emily Tan (Facebook)
20.) Chen Mun Kit (Facebook)
21.) Simon Tan (Facebook)
22.) Ho Wing Onn (Facebook & SMS)
23.) Caryn Ong (Facebook)
24.) Jacklyn Yim (Facebook)
25.) Grace Ong (Facebook)
26.) Jason JIn Teik (Facebook)
27.) Carmen Elena Tong (Facebook)
28.) Sagi Wong (Facebook)
29.) Kambing IXl (Facebook)
30.) Panny Liew (Facebook)
31.) Wong Yen Nee (SMS)
32.) Kevin Kong (Facebook)
33.) Mohana Sharma (Facebook)
34.) Andrew Ho (Facebook)
35.) Raymond Chay (Facebook)
36.) Joanne Lau (Facebook & MSN)
37.) Howard Leow Wen Hao (Facebook)
38.) Low Chee Onn (Facebook)
39.) Lee Seng Poh (Facebook)
40.) Qin Xin (Facebook)
41.) KC Mah (Facebook)
42.) Survin (Facebook)
43.) Steve Chai (MSN)
44.) Yennie Lee Chiao Yeng (Facebook)
45.) Aaron Iceman (Facebook)
46.) Lennon Koh (Facebook)
47.) Bryan Hai Liang (Facebook)
48.) Benjamin Kuan (Facebook)
49.) Phoebe Chen MY (Facebook)
50.) Yee Cheng (Verbal Wishes)
51.) Jerome Lim (Facebook)
52.) Timothy Lim (Facebook)
53.) Kinwin (Facebook)
54.) Cheah Chee Hoh (Facebook)
55.) Beng Yew (Facebook)
56.) Wennie SiauWen Lee (Facebook)
57.) Benjamin ET (Facebook)
58.) Yii Hee Ling (Facebook)
59.) May Low (Facebook)
60.) Ng Moon Hing (Facebook)
61.) Sathia Seelan Sharma (Facebook)
62.) Koh Chee Chuang (Facebook)
63.) Gusti Ngurah Jelantik (Facebook)
64.) Lam Seow Li (Facebook)
65.) David Lim (Facebook)
66.) Jason Chan (Facebook)
67.) Jennifer Pui Yi (Facebook)
68.) Evelyn Lee (Facebook)
69.) Rafe Ou Yee Hau (Facebook)

*I would also like to thank Sister Yan Chong CS, Chong's Family & Cheah Chee Hoh for the lovely mini cake and you have make my celebration this year a memorable ones. Thank You so much! :)

Thanks for your lovely wishes! :)

No comments: