Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Leisure: My Birthday Present



Thank You!

That's the word that I wanted to say to my beloved darling Kimmy Chung for giving me the precious birthday present which is pretty great and amazing. I was shocked and happy to receive this present as I would never expect Kimmy to give me this. It was a jar of candy from Sticky. (Kindly see pictures above).

Now I would like to rate this candy. It's the only outlet in Malaysia that you can find at the moment and it's located at 1 Utama Shopping Complex. The candy was totally amazing as it was traditionally made by hands yummy candies. The candies especially blackurrent, lime and mint were those candies which is nice that I've tried. It was so nice and so special that this candy was made. It's not sweet though and just nice to consume and I am sure the sugar level of this candy is extremely low too. If you are at 1 Utama, remember to visit Sticky Candy located at Lower Ground Floor Old Wing there as they sells lots of varieties of hands made candies. Recommended to all of you! MY RATING: 5/5


Address:

LG 213 Lower Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1,Lebuh Bandar Utama ,
Bandar Utama , 47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel :603-77277688
Fax : 603-77257688
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm Daily

No comments: