Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Leisure: Birthday Celebrations 2013

Hello All,

I would like to take this golden opportunity to thanks all of you whom have wished me at various channels including SMS & Facebook. It's definitely a great day for me today as I celebrated my 32nd birthday this year. Thanks to my fiancee Kimmy who had apparently celebrate my birthday and in the same time is our last bachelor birthday. Well, end of bachelor life is not bad though as we are going to start our new love life together.


I was given a surprise by Kimmy who brought me a special 'tie' and I love it very much. Really appreciate what my fiancee have given to me. Apart from that more surprises comes in when I entered Kimmy house, I was given a surprise where Kimmy family had prepared a cake for me and I was so touched and I want to thank Kimmy family for preparing this simple yet meaningful occasion. I did not expect and I was very happy although tired after out for almost whole day.


It was the most special birthday for me although we both had a simple outings as well going out for lunch, dinner and a movie outings that we usually do but it's different today as I carried a different feelings as well. My wish for this birthday is actually very simple :-

1.) Love my fiancee forever
2.) To get better on a married life
3.) To earn more money
4.) To reach better work


Wish you all the best in all you do in 2013. Thanks once again for the wonderful wishes. Attached is some birthday photos taken when I am before/after cutting the cake special thanks to Kimmy parents. Enjoy!

No comments: