Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Lifestyle: My Birthday Celebration


Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

I would like to extend my gratitude to all of you as I am celebrating my birthday today and it was a wonderful day for me. I worked today but decided to take half day leave and then I went to Tropicana City Office Tower after my lunch to collect a prize that I've won from RED FM. Coincidentally, it can be considered as a birthday present for me. After that moment, I can't wait for tonight where Kimmy had decided to bring me for Japanese Food and she had chosen Rakuzen located at Desa Park City.


After that then the real ceremony began. After we went home, Kimmy's family greeted me Birthday Wishes and then we continue with the cake cutting ceremony. Although it's not a big cake but it's a very memorable ones. I would not believe that I've got a cake and Kimmy family gave me a surprise. I would like to take this golden opportunity to thank Kimmy's family for having this special occasion for me. The cake is a Burberry cake and it was bought from King's Confectionery. I make a wish after that wishing that I could make a lot of money and then have a smooth sailing year ahead and not forgetting that we could get married in 1-3 years time.








The drama does not ends there where I got a beautiful kiss from Kimmy and then she gave me a present. Guess what is the present? It was a beautiful shirt and I love it very much. Furthermore, it's my favourite color too which is Blue in color. It was a tremendous and simple birthday for me but overall it's a memorable one. Another challenging year for me ahead and I wish to accomplish my mission that I have wished for. Hope my dreams come true and to you too. Gambateh!



No comments: