Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Announcement: Birthday Message From Alex Leow


Dear All,

It's been a great pleasure that finally my birthday has arrived. This year is my second year entering the 30's so I am getting older and older by now. Well, nothing has changed as my career and love life are this year my luck is very good especially on investments this year. It's a good news and I hope to build from this great investments to gain more in future. I would like to extend my thanks to all of you who wishes my Happy Birthday on my Facebook and via SMS.

I am very happy to receive those messages and I gladly hope that you feel the same too where I wish all of you prosperous in your health and wealth too. Do not give up and try to overcome from failures and vowed to do better than that as life goes on. Once again, I would like to thank my special Kimmy Chung for supporting me throughout this 4 years and I love you so much. Many of the people would have asked me when I'm going to get married and what I can tell you is another 1-3 years time for us to save. Also, I would like to share that this is our 4th anniversary today while to be together and nothing's gonna change my love for you. It does happens where it falls on the same date as my birthday. It's going to be a happy day for me and I hope for the best in future so do all of you.

Attached is the names list that wishes me Happy Birthday. For those whom I missed out, please notify me and I would like to extend my gratitude towards all of you whom have supported my blog throughout the years as well.

1.) Kimmy Chung
2.) Mom & Dad
3.) Steven Wong Pi Leong
4.) Joanne Lau 
5.) Lee Seng Poh 
6.) Jenny Woo 
7.) June Junaida
8.) Chong Ming Kit
9.) Gregor 
10.) Jessie Ng
11.) Loh Kok Beng
12.) Caryn Ng
13.) Jason Chee
14.) Ang Swee Han
15.) Ian Koay
16.) Azamani Long
17.) Tan Kian Keong
18.) Lee Ling Wee
19.) Evelyn Foo
20.) Yan Chong CS
21.) Eric Soh Yong Say
22.) Ying Kwan
23.) Liaw Sze Wong 
24.) Yent Poon
25.) May Low 
26.) Alice Chang
27.) May Man
28.) Derrick Ooi
29.) Jenny Wong
30.) Low Wei Wen
31.) Steve Echyean 
32.) Alex Chew 
33.) Ng Kia Joon 
34.) Karen Ang 
35.) CH Tee 
36.) Michelle Foo 
37.) Timmy Lai
38.) Chen Mun Kit 
39.) Raymond Chay 
40.) Noraffiz Kastolani 
41.) Aaron Iceman 
42.) Gunalan Gyanasekaran 
43.) Timothy Lim 
44.) Lisa Sha 
45.) Survin Yanny
46.) James Choa Kwan Seng 
47.) Mohala Santharamohana 
48.) Yen Peng 
49.) Johnson Kok 
50.) Elaine Woo 
51.) Darren Tan 
52.) Kasumi Waisan 
53.) Michelle Koh
54.) Simon Chong
55.) Hock Joo Leow
56.) Seng Teck T 
57.) Tan Chee Toh
58.) Kalaiselvan Asokan 
59.) Emilz Anteros C
60.) Brandon Lin
61.) Shamsudeen Sirajudeen
62.) Gracy Theng
63.) Shane Mcsteamy Swoll O
64.) Joanne Fong
65.) Cheah Chee Hoh
66.) Lam Seow Li
67.) Ang Soo Ching
68.) Thor Edward
69.) Yii HL
70.) Sim Kwong Po
71.) Kenneth CKA
72.) Jennifer Ang
73.) Tracy Chan
74.) Mun Sai Kit
75.) Johnson Low
76.) Gusti Jelantik
77.) Daniel & Picharm
78.) Siah Chun Siang
79.) Kok Mun Kent
80.) Darrel Lim
81.) Fong Thoi Ban
82.) Eric Lim 
83.) Fanny Soh 
84.) Kee Lian Hoe
85.) Agnes Lim Bee Leng
86.) Gina Sie
87.) Alex Chew
88.) Low Wei Wen
89.) Kuek Yen Sim 
90.) Mike Chooi Kok Keong 
91.) KC Mah
92.) Sheon Kok Fooi
93.) Willie Wong
94.) Chia Kok Wai
95.) Yennie CY Lee
96.) Leo Teo Chean Liang
97.) Alan Leow 
98.) Kevin Ong 
99.) Boy Lee KL 
100.) Phoebe Chen MY
101.) Jason Teo Jin Teik
102.) Panny Liew
103.) Tee Sing Yit

A big thank you to all of the 103 wishers who wished my Happy Birthday. Your name will be remembered and pinned on this website. Thanks a lot and have a wonderful year ahead! :) 

No comments: