Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lifestyle: My Last Day @ Proton Wira

Hi All,

I would like to say BYE BYE to my beloved Proton Wira after I have bought for 5 years as a second hand user. It was a reliable car until the 3rd year where it already has many problems. The maintenance is very high every month and this is very discouraging for me to continue using the car.

I bought it for RM32,500 in 5 years back and now I have sold it for RM9,000. A buyer has purchase it and if you see this car on the road, remember it's not me now and do let me know where you saw it somewhere. Attached is some pictures for you to see and do leave me a feedback. Once again, goodbye my beloved Proton Wira.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if old car never let go...how could a new car come in ler? hehe...bye bye wira