Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Leisure: Car Service Report (Proton Saga)


Hi All,

I am back again and this time, I would like to share with you the extensive report of my Proton Saga where finally I have reached 1000KM within 2 weeks and it's time to go service. Firstly, I went to this Proton Service Centre (Wakil Proton Service Centre) in Sri Petaling and the service was fantastic too. Why I would say it's fantastic is because if you encountered any problems (like for me is the car jerking issue, they will check it out for you and not just say 'BIASALAH KERETA PROTON'.) The name of the service center is called World Car Care Sdn. Bhd. located at Sri Petaling. See address above picture. I would recommend you to this service center as they provide excellent service and in the same time you can sit at the waiting room where you can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee while waiting for your car service to be ready. Besides, there's a television in the waiting room as well. It was very comfortable as well.

Today in my first service, I've change a few things including Shell Helix Semi Synthetic HX7 Engine Oil (RM99.00), Fuel Injector Cleaner (RM17.80), Oil Treatment (RM19.80), Oil Filter (RM12.22), Gasket Plug Oil Drain (RM3.32) and lastly the Screenwash 300ML while the service is free for the first 10,000KM. The price is reasonable and not expensive though. Many of them commented that there's no need to change some of the mentioned above but I think it's pretty important too because to keep your car on good condition, you must do a lot of treatment. Furthermore, it's not expensive though. Well, it costs me about RM157.00 for my first service. After that, my car beginning to pickup more power and now it's running smooth for the time being. Basically the car now does not have jerking anymore and I can enjoy smooth driving as for now. I also did look at their menu of service as they provide what they have in their service package but you can customized it yourself too. It's all up to you. Enjoy and Good Luck! :)

Address:

World Car Care Sri Petaling Sdn. Bhd. (Proton Edar Service Centre Representative)
9, Jalan 1/149J,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: 03-90579368
Business Hours: 8.00am - 6.00pm (Monday - Saturday) ; 9.00am - 6.00pm (Sunday)
Appointment: First Come First Serve



View Larger Map

No comments: