Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lifestyle: Robbery at Bandar Sri Damansara


It was a dry Wednesday night where I was at Kimmy house. I had dinner there and left around 11.00pm. I went to 7-11 to buy bread for my next morning breakfast and then I met a robbery there. It was an unlucky day for me as I lost RM200 plus a RM50 wallet which was given to the robber. I was so sad, shocked and suffered a bit of trauma after the incident as this is my first time being robbed.

When I was at my car and started my engine, the robber quickly jumped into my car. It was my terrible mistake as I forgot to lock the car door and as a result, the robber manage to get in and rob me. I was forced to follow his instructions before he ran away with my purse and money and the most lucky thing is, I request the cards (credit, IC) to be given back to me, the robber gave it back to me as well. How funny is this robbery isn't it? I would not go into detail on how the robber rob me but it was just an unlucky day for me.

Then I was told by Kimmy family that the robber is one of his friend son's based on the evidance that I told them and the feedback that Kimmy's family which is quite similiar to the person that rob me. I was told that this robber just came out from Tanjung Rambutan and he's a bit INSANE. Once I heard, I was so scared because an insane man just robbed me. According to source, this fella is a bit insane and then have a lot of family problems as well. He don't have work now and always spend his time out at the arcade machines store. His father doesn't like him and then always gave him RM15.00 for daily food only. This causes him to rob and this cannot continue because one fine day, he will either be ended up in police station or being beaten up. I got a bit pity for him but he should not have rob just like that. He should have find a job and work. I also heard that one day where his father don't want to give him money, he even wanna chop his father off but failed. Scary right? Luckily I did not fight or ignore his instructions or else I would be in the hospital or not here already.

Well, my final verdict is that don't let me see him again or else I will take stern action this time. I can forgive him this time based on his family background that causes him to rob. Even if he hurts me, he is not wrong because he is a bit insane. Well, I hope that everything goes fine after this and this would be MY LAST incident too. GOD BLESS ME! :)

No comments: