Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Food Hunt: Restaurant Piccadilly @ Millennium Square, Petaling Jaya



Hello folks,

A day after I came back from Bali, we are in search for food hunt already. On a lovely and HOT sunny Saturday afternoon, ME and Alan had a tough time deciding what to eat. Then I asked my brother Alan to decide and finally a restaurant that came into his mind. He said this restaurant is pretty cheap and you can enjoy lots of nice food including Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Malay, Western etc. So, without any hesitation, I quickly drive over there and here we go!


Finally we arrived at this restaurant. Introducing the Piccadilly Restaurant here located at the Millenium Square at Section 14 in Petaling Jaya. It was a pretty big and cozy restaurant and my brother told me that at night especially weekends, this place will be packed with people as they came here mainly to catch the English Premier League games LIVE broadcast. It was a new and yet happening place to yumcha! But ME & Alan went in the afternoon which we could only see very less people and only a few tables occupied. Once we sat down, we were given the menu and guess what, the menu is very special in design indeed. Decorated with the English Premier League football logo which is my favourite together in red color. Inside the menu, there were lots of food served and I have a tough time deciding on what to eat. After spending almost 10 minutes, I finally found out what to dine in.

Alan ordered Mutton Nasi Briyani with Ice Kacang (ABC) meanwhile I have ordered Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce served with Ice Kacang (ABC) as well (see pictures). The ABC Ice Kacang which came first and the design was awesome. The moment I saw the Ice Kacang, I would love to try it already and once I put it into my mouth, it was so delicious and yummy. It was a good kick start to our food we ordered. For Alan's Mutton Nasi Briyani, it was so delicious and nice. The curry was very 'RED' and nice to consume. The rice is also pretty soft and delicious. Alan was very satisfied with the food and then say that he would come back again to try other food next time. For my Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce, the design wasn't that attractive but still I vowed the food will be nice and there it goes! The grilled chicken was so tasty and delicious as well. Every drop and every pieces that goes into my mouth, it was marvellous and tasty! While I am writing this blog, I can still sense the taste! Haha! :)

Alan & ME would totally recommended the dish that we've ordered and you should come and try it out! I can 100% guarantee you that you will not regret it and you will love it very much and perhaps will make it a 2nd visit again. The price was reasonable and not expensive. The Mutton Nasi Briyani costs about RM8.90 and the portion is rather big as well. The Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce meanwhile costs about RM11.90 and the portion is just average and the vegetables and fries are a bit less. The Ice Kacang (ABC) was a must ordered and it's part of the mouth watering dishes before you go for the main course. It costs RM3.00 only. The total bill came and it's about RM29.00 plus tax and I would say 'VALUE FOR MONEY' once again. I would love and definately to come back again for the food and the price. Totally Recommended! MY RATING: 5/5 ; ALAN RATING: 5/5

*Rating is based on the food and drinks we ordered and not overall food.

Address:

LG006 & LG007,
Millennium Square,
Dataran Millennium PJ,
98, Jalan 14/1, 46100 Petaling Jaya

Business Hours: 11am - 2pm ; 6pm - 1am
Telephone: 03-7960 5886

2 comments:

Benjamin ET said...

Their fried rice is not that awesome, some soup is ok only such as Mushroom soup and the duno wat soup d.

Their fish and cheap is horrible ..

But their mashed potato is nice :) should try their deep fried chicken chop, i quite like it, and the chicken briyani is great :)

Salted vege soup is bad ;P

Anonymous said...

Their Thai foods are superb!!.. I''ve always love the olive fried rice..