Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Lifestyle: Shell Fuelsave 95

                                      

Dear All,

Now it's time for me to review the Shell Fuelsave 95. Many had known that Shell petrol stations are everywhere and you can easily find it no matter in major highways or in trunk roads to villages. Now, let me do a short review of this fuel. From my previous review, I would say Shell Fuelsave fuel is the worst fuel among all but one fine day where I received a feedback from my friend insisting that Shell fuel have improved tremendously if compared to last time. It has the power and can evenly match BHPetrol as for now but still not as good as BHPetrol. The pickup and speed was good to be true and then the engine sound is much quieter than BHPetrol this time. If you are a Shell basher like me last time, give it a try now and then experience the fun drive with Shell this time. You will never regret. For fuel saving, I think it's better fuel savings than BHPetrol and more better than Petronas. Now my rating of fuel (RON 95 only) based on my testing had been changed and as follows:

1.) BHPetrol Infiniti Advance 2X
2.) Shell Fuelsave 95
3.) Petronas Primax 95 Xtra
4.) Caltex with Techron
5.) Petron

Hope this give u a very good guide and the rating above is based on good response / power to low response / power. Enjoy your ride folks. MY SHELL RATING: 4.5/5

No comments: