Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lifestyle: Polis Diraja Malaysia Summons


Hi All,

It was an unlucky Monday 22nd February 2010 for me. Futhermore in a sunny morning where I woke up pretty late and I did rush to work. I forgot to bring 2 things so I stepped into my house again twice to take those things. I had a feeling today something might happened to me. Maybe it's just a coinsidence and in the meantime, when I turned on my favourite radio station OneFM, I heard a topic called "What would you do on your first day of work after coming back from Chinese New Year holidays?" I was thinking for myself perhaps, I will be standing by at my client's place in Shah Alam and I would actually turn on my PC to kick start to my work.

But everything turned ugly when I was driving to my client's place in Shah Alam. I was caught on the act by a traffic police for making a turn at the No Entry signboard near Persiaran Kuala Selangor (next to Petronas station). Wow! It was so damn unlucky as well as 4-5 cards, who had the same faith as me. Normally the road is free flow whereby many cars did that but not for me. I was so sad because normally I won't use the road but I don't know why that day I would use it. It's like a trapped that wanting me to continue my bad luck. Perhaps, overall I have to admit that it's my mistake that I turn in a No Entry sign. I had abide the law too but I just wondering why that day there is traffic police there were normally it does not.

I tried to ask the police for help but no avail. The traffic police is very strict and asked me to pay at the summons counter. So, I went to the Petaling Jaya police station to pay for my summons. I taught it would be RM50 or more and in fact the police counter only charge me RM50. For me, I think this is a standard charge and I am willing to pay. The reason I pay so early is to chase my SUEY (bad) luck away and hopefully it will never come again. My advise to all of you is abide the law and if you wanted to make some illegal road turning or whatsoever, please keep an eye on the road especially the traffic police is available or not especially during the festive season. Good Luck on the road! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo bro, thanks for the advise but actually no thanks at all because you should of advice people not to disobey the law, for example; "Do not make illegal turn"......
Your did not had any bad luck and I can explain from your story......

1st, you woke up late and you were rushing, this would cause your brain busy in normal functioning. Why? Your brain is the task manager for you but you are trying to achieve more than one task in one time so your brain can not operate well so it turn out that you forget your things and had to come back home twice to take whatever you forget.

2nd, you got caught by the police officer because of a illegal turn, well it's also because your brain was thinking to rush to the place where you wanted to go so you just had a wrong choice in the wrong place that's all.

There is nothing wrong with your luck my friend, just think about it, you have a car, a job and a place to stay so you are a very stable man with a very good life.

My friend, be more thanks full to God and cherish for what you are having...

God bless you and Malaysia...... !!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments and posts dude! Wow! This is an old posts and you commented on it. Bravo!