Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lifestyle: Millionaire With Rupiah?


Hey Guys,

Yahoooo! This time around ME & Kimmy had decided since last year December to go travel. We have selected March as our travel month this year and we have decided to go travel to Bali, Indonesia. Of course, before we go travel, we need to check out the currency of differenct countries on what currency they are using.

Today I took RM500 to change for Indonesia Rupiah and I got IDR 1,320,000. I was like WOW! I can feel that I am the millionaire now and how nice if it's an Malaysian Ringgit. Haha! There are several Rupiah notes that you will be given at the money changer counter. What I've got is IDR 100,000, IDR 5000 and IDR 2000. Just an advice from me and my friends who told me this fact. Before you go travel, do change the currency at Malaysia first before go travel because some countries like Indonesia is not honest with their exchange and normally they will trick the tourists. Furthermore, you can change more here in Malaysia rather than you change in your vacation country. Enjoy Your Holiday! :)


No comments: