Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lifestyle: Liverpool Purse


Money is an essential thing that we need to have in life so that we can pay for anything that we wanted to purchase or owned it. So in everyday part of life, we must keep money for our survival. But how can we keep money to bring along or to prevent or minimize the high rate of robbery cases. Well, of course we must have a purse. Besides keeping money, you can also keep credit cards, charge cards, name cards or many other important cards in the purse. For me, thanks to my beloved darling, she gave me a purse as a birthday present and I am so happy to own that purse because it's my all time favourite as it has a LIVERPOOL logo in it as it is also my favourite team as well.

This is indeed a very unique design and I love it so much. With this purse, I can bring along and proudly to show that I am a loyal Liverpool supporter. Haha! You can have it too. These purse were all over the malls or supermarkets where you can actually get it in those small stores or souvenirs shops with various football teams not only Liverpool but including Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. Enjoy! :) RATING: 5/5

No comments: