Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Leisure: New RON95 Petrol From BHPetrol 95 2X


Beginning 1st September, Malaysian government had introduced the new RON to the Malaysia market. It's considered a good news also as we got more choices to choose from. Introducing RON95 to replace the RON97 and RON97 had been converted to a premium product. After the testing price RM1.75 for RON95 at selected petrol stations throughout the Klang Valley before the official launch, the RON95 fuel had raised 5 cents to the current RM1.80 and RON97 also increased 5 cents to RM2.05.

Well, the fuel consumption of RON95, it's a little fuel consuming compared to RON97. I feel that RON95 had the same power with RON97 and makes no difference. But I don't know and nobody can tell whether what is the effects on RON95 after long run towards the engine. But I believe, it's still OK after you fill in and no effects towards your engine.

Of course, I will go for BHPetrol Infiniti 95 2X. It's one of my favourite petrol so far because BHPetrol, compared to other petrol brands, have more power and pickup. It also cleanses your engine and also formulated with 800ppm of addictives. I would recommend you this petrol because it will not damage your engine. Last time I use Shell, and it always gives my engine a lot of problem and spare parts problem for my car (Proton Wira) but after I change to BHPetrol, everything seems OK up to date after 6 months and nothing had went wrong. It's a very good sign (touch wood). After all, you can collect points at BHPetrol. RM1 for 1 point. It's value for money also. If you see my Proton Wira (Green) with a Spot Me Infiniti 95 2X sticker at my car back mirror, then it's ME! The supporter of BHPetrol :) Also please visit the Facebook and join the BHPetrol group created by me and lend your support.

For more information about the RON95 fuel FAQ, please visit:

http://www.bhpetrol.com.my/pdf/BHP_R95_FAQ.pdf

http://www.bhpetrol.com.my/


BHPETROL! I SUPPORT YOU! THE DOUBLE PERFORMANCE FUEL!

No comments: