Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Food Hunt: Ajisen Ramen, 1 Utama

Today is Thursday night and I am planning to go 1 Utama to purchase the Celcom Broadband Prepaid for myself. While in 1 Utama, I was with my brother looking for another food hunt again. This time, we have decided to try out Ajisen Raman in 1 Utama. Situated in the Old Wing of 1 Utama 2nd Floor, this restaurant offer various varities of Ramen and I am sure you will enjoy it.

I have ordered Set with comes with a Ramen, Watermelon, a glass to refillable Green Tea (Hot / Cold) and it costs RM12.80 each (not included tax). My set of dish name is called Corn Ajisen Ramen. It comes with a Corn set with Ramen, Watermelon (2 pieces), a glass of refillable Green Tea (Cold). The set was nice and the mee was tasty (see pictures). As you know I like corn so once I mix to eat together with the Ramen, the fragrance was nice and tasty. You should give it a try.

Meanwhile my brother ordered Luncheon Meat Ajisen Ramen. It comes with a Luncheon Meat set with Ramen, Watermelon (2 pieces), a glass of refillable Green Tea (Cold). My brother told alexleow-kimmy.com that the food was just average and not so nice (see pictures). Maybe lately he have tried several japanese food and that makes him kinda bored with the Ramen already.

If you are in 1 Utama during the weekend perhaps, you can give it a try and in my opinion, it's not pricey as well for the Japanese food category and it's nice to eat. You will never regret while trying at the restaurant and you would hope to come back again just like me. I will come back again to eat other stuffs with Kimmy some time around. MY RATING: 4.5/5 ; ALAN RATING: 3/5

Address:
S01, Second Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Complex Old Wing
Telephone: 03-77266860
Operating Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm

No comments: