Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Festival: Happy Father's Day


I on behalf of http://www.alexleow-kimmy.com would like to take this golden opportunity to wish all fathers Happy Fathers Day. Since today is father's day, we should appreciate our father on what he had done towards us. Perhaps what you can do during fathers day? There are several things that you can do during fathers day.

Firstly when you wake up in the morning or manage to meet your father up, give him a warm hug and say "I Love You". Then in the afternoon or evening, go out with him to have dinner or lunch together to show appreciation towards him. Another thing you can do is to gave him a present and to buy him a cake. I am sure he will be very happy with this.

Lastly, I would like to take this golden opportunity to wish my father Happy Fathers Day as well. I Love You Dad! :)

Regards,
Alex Leow
alexleow-kimmy.com BLOG OWNER

No comments: