Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lifestyle: Happy Birthday Mom



Dear All,

Thanks for taking your precious time to read about this blog post where I would like to take this opportunity to wish my mom Happy Birthday. Today is my mom's 57th Birthday and it's a great pleasure that all of us (Alan Leow & Kimmy) had eventually turned up to celebrate Birthday with my mom.



Mom, without you we are nothing and you raise us up and we truly appreciate your guidance and help. With all these years, you have shown us the correct path to life and now it's time for us to repay you back with all the good things that you have given and done to us. Happy Birthday my beloved mom!



Best Wishes From,

Alex Leow, Kimmy Chung & Alan Leow

No comments: