Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lifestyle: Valentines Gift 2011

Hi All,

Have you received your Valentines Day gift? If yes, what have you received or what you have gave to your beloved ones? It was an interesting topic of course and I would like to know. I am writing my blog here eventually to share what I have gave my darling Kimmy and in return what she gave me during Valentines Day.

I have given a bunch of flowers and a doggy bear to Kimmy. I had to crack my head for the past 24 hours before Valentines Day arrived to decide what to buy to Kimmy. Finally I had made this decision and I am glad to hear that she loves the present I bought for him. Eventually, I had also passed my Iphone 3GS to her to use it and in return I have settle for a brand new Iphone 4 since she prefers to use prepaid. To get in return, I get myself a belt from her as a present and it's been a while that I wanted to buy that belt. Thanks so much and I really love it.

Happy Valentines Day To You All 2011! :)

No comments: