Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Food Hunt: Restoran Mee Papan (巨木板面), Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam

Dear All,

Welcome back to yet another edition of Food Hunt. Today is Wednesday and I had lunch with my colleague, Wei Wen at Restoran Mee Papan located at Kota Kemuning. We reach there at about 1.00pm and the restaurant is really packed with people and we had difficulties finding seats over there. We need to wait for about 15 minutes later, then only we are able to get out seat.

Once we sat down, the menu being served to us and we take a look at the menu. Their specialty here is actually Pan Mee served with dry or with soup. Without any hesitation, since my first time being here, I've ordered the Dry Pan Mee (Fresh Flour Noodle) (RM5.50) while my colleague ordered Pan Mee Soup (RM5.50). For drinks, I've ordered Coca Cola (RM2.60) while Wei Wen ordered nothing for drinks.

Once the dry pan mee arrived, I was amazed by the fragrance of the mee and before I eat, I would have predicted that this would be a good one. Once I tasted it, it was amazing and the taste was simply great! I love the sweet and juiciness of the dry pan mee tossed in sweet dark soya sauce and most importantly the mee was so smooth and nice to eat. This is also their specialty. So when you are there, you MUST try the dry pan mee. For the Soup Pan Mee, the taste was great too. The soup was great and a must try according to my colleague Wei Wen.

The bill came and it's around RM14.00 for 2 person and they did not impose any government or service tax. The price was pretty reasonable but the portion is pretty small compared to the normal pan mee selling outside. But the quality of the food was simply amazing and we'll love it to the max! So, pan mee lovers, this is a new place to come over and have a try of yourself and I can guarantee you'll love it. Enjoy! MY RATING: 5/5 ; WEI WEN RATING: 5/5

*Food & Drinks Rating are based on the food & drinks we've ordered and not overall food & drinks.

Address:

56-G Jalan Anggerik Vanilla M31/M,
Kota Kemuning,
40460 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Telephone: 03-51213625

Business Hours: Monday - Sunday (9.00am - 9.00pm)


View Larger Map

No comments: