Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Leisure: I-City Shah Alam


Hello folks,

Have you guys heard of I-City? If you have not, then this is the moment that you've been waiting for. It's was a truly magnificent place to visit especially at night because of it's beautiful L.E.D lights display on its surroundings.

I-City is basically an IT Hub in Shah Alam which gives Small Medium Enterprise (SME) to develope and expand their business there. It also contains 24X7 data center hub as well as IT companies which will be based there as well. Although it's not fully occupied yet, but I guess it would fast to be the most advanced city in Selangor. Visit http://www.i-city.my/ for more information.

I-City is accesible on Kesas Highway or Federal Highway just after Jusco Bukit Raja. You can even see the beautiful scenery of lights along the Federal Highway before passing by the Bukit Raja Toll Plaza (Federal Highway). It's a totally recommended place to go no matter you go in couples as it was very romantic there, for photographic as it contains so many beautiful elements to take photo as well as those who love leisure walking as I can guarantee you that you will love that place very much. I do advice you to go early as the crowd was heavy especially during weekends. But for weekedays the crowd is still there but of course would be lesser than during weekends. Enjoy the photos and for the full photos, please visit my Facebook for more information. MY RATING: 5/5 ; KIMMY RATING: 5/5

No comments: