Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lifestyle & Leisure: She is My Love



I believe many of you all at my age already had a boyfriend / girlfriend of yours already. Some turned out to be happy as they live happily ever after, but some turned out to be sour or even greedy. Don't you think so? Well, for those who failed, don't worry because it's not coming to an end of the world. You can still find a better girl / boy around you. Trust me! You will meet someone better! :)

This happened to me too when my first girlfriend didn't turned out to be a successful ones. I didn't give up and well I wow that I will meet someone better in future. After about 7 years that I didn't really get involved into a relationship (as I always be people's love advisor / consultant), I am glad that finally I found someone that really cares and loves me so much. Dear Kimmy, this page is dedicated to you as well because of your wonderful care and love towards me. I am very lucky to find someone like her as we can get along very well. Up to date, we have already been together for about almost 1 year and our relationship is still maintaining very well.

Many people tend to ask me when I am going to get married? I told them I will in a few years time as I am saving money now. Now, let me tell you how I know her. I know her when one of my friend intro her to me. As we get along, both of us are very happy and I date her about 3 times and after that I confess my love to her. Firstly, it was tough for her to accept it because it's all in a sudden but finally a day after, she accepts it. I was very happy as finally I have someone that I could cherish of. The 1st time that we went dating was 29th June 2008 where that's my birthday (How sweet is it right?). It's almost our 1st anniversary already. I bought her a dozen of red rose when I confess me love to her (see pics above). And in return she bought me a shirt for my birthday present (see pics above). How nice was that.

I hope our relationship can lasts until the end. She is a very understanding and caring girlfriend and she always like to call me Honey Lemon. The same goes to me. I always call her Dear Dear too. Thank you dear dear! I hope the same for all of you who are reading this blog posting now. All the best and remember, life goes on everyday........a bright light will lead you the way! :)

2 comments:

Dear dear said...

It's really glad to have our own blog to share all the sweet moments together. Thank you my honey lemon. Love u as always. *V*

«JO-N»™ said...

Wow...congratulations again!!! This post is so sentimental & reminded me of our memories. Well, everything happens for a reason & I'm glad that it has unfold wonderfully for you. Kimmy is a blessed girl to have you & I truly wish the best for both of you. A good match indeed! (^_^) God bless always! (^_*)