Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cinema Movie: Monsters Vs Aliens

Today as promised, I have watch the movie Monster Vs Aliens at Cinelesisure Damansara and frankly the cinema is not full and there are still places available. Ok. First of all, I would like to comment about this movie. For me, the most interesting facts about this movie is about the graphics. It looks almost real and I would like to give 100% score for the crew's terrific effort of making this movie a must watch graphical movie. If you watch this movie in 3D effects, I can say you would experience very rich graphical experience delivered to your eyes. Amazing! The storyline of this movie is pretty easy to guest as you know the monsters are responsible to protect the earth from the aliens. There's a human named Susan who suddenly turned into a monster after there's a meteor hit her. Then she joined the monster (as shown on picture) to protect the earth. This also attract my attention as well. Overall, the movie is nice and I won't tell you that much until you have watch this movie for yourself. Here's my RATING: 4/5 GRAPHICS: 5/5

No comments: