Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cinema Movie: Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son


Release Date: 10 March 2011
Language: English
Subtitle: English / Chinese
Genre: Comedy
Running Time: 1 Hour 47 Minutes
Director: John Whitesell
Cast: Martin Lawrence, Brandon T. Jackson and Max Casella

Synopsis:

FBI agent Malcolm Turner and his 17-year-old son, Trent, go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent witnesses a murder. Posing as Big Momma and Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he finds them.

________________________________________________________

My Comments: Good morning folks and hope you have a great day. Today I have a lot of free time and so I've decided to bring my car for a polish & wax and in the same time while waiting for it to be done, I've decided to go to 1 Utama for a walk. Then I went up to the GSC cinema and then decided to watch a movie to make my time past faster and easier. So I have chosen this comedy Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son as my movie of my choice today. It was a fun yet entertaining movie as you will simply love it. Besides, the storyline was very well matched and it was a perfect movie to catch throughout the 107 minutes of laughter. This story was talking about a FBI who have to go undercover by becoming a lady and in the same time to investigate a case at the girls school. As these 2 fellas Martin Lawrence and Brandon T. Jackson did a superb job by giving us super laugh where their casts in this movie was real funny. It was a perfect start in the morning after watching this movie. I would recommend you to watch this movie as you may watch it with your friends, your love ones and your families as it's suitable for all ages as well unless you're under 13 years of age with parents supervision because it talks a little bit about sex and there's some sex scenes in this movie as well but it's not harmful. So, for those who love comedies, this movie is the best choice for you while it's still showing in cinemas and do not miss the show! Enjoy! MY RATING: 5/5

No comments: