Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Food Hunt: The Baker's Cottage - Grand Ruby Mooncake


Hello,

Today it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon where it was a day that mooncake came into my mind and of course I have bought 2 large boxes and 1 mini boxes of mooncakes for my family and friends. Though, I have chosen The Baker's Cottage as my premium choice this year. Of course since radio station MYFM also have their advertistments promoting their latest new mooncake the Grand Ruby, I have decided to give it a try.

The taste was great and it was a bomb! I love it very much and get addicted already. It was so delicious as it was not sweet though. It is suitable for the whole family to eat and be prepared for the mooncake festival which is coming pretty soon. The Grand Ruby is made of Lotus Seed, Refined Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil, Maltitol, Trehalose, Maltose, Wheat Flour, Olive, Butter, Dry Lily Bulbs, Red Yeast Powder, Alkaline Water and Salt. It is very healthy indeed and do not hesitate to try it out ya! :) Visit http://www.thebakerscottage.com.my/ for the latest mooncake in store as well and I can tell you, most of the mooncakes that are sold by them are good too. Recommended to give it a try! :) MY RATING: 5/5


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the review, very useful

Alex Leow Sze Shen. said...

You are welcome