Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Lifestyle: BHPetrol Infiniti Advance 2X


Finally another new formula of petrol had been introduced in Malaysia as part of BHPetrol afford where the company introduced the newly formula called BHPetrol Infiniti Advance 2X.

After Shell introduced it's V-Power 97, BHPetrol also came out with its new formula which BHPetrol wanted to compete with Shell where BHPetrol has come out with Infiniti Advance 2X with RON95 and RON97 formula. Have you tried it?

Basically, you know I am very particular with petrol nowadays where it does made a big impact to our cars and protect our engine too. I've tried Shell V-Power 97 and it does gives me a great satisfaction where it's less fuel consumption and it makes the car more powerful too. For BHPetrol Infiniti Advance 2X RON97 formula, it acts slightly lack compared to Shell V-Power but still it's considered powerful too. I've tested where the power and performance was on par where the fuel consumption was less and the car also has more power. It also gives me total satisfaction and the only thing I go for BHPetrol is because of its redemption or rewards programme compared to Shell V-Power 97 which uses Bonuslink card.

If you are an existing BHPetrol user, do continue to use it as it does not makes much difference compared to Shell V-Power 97 but just lack a little bit compared to V-Power 97. Also if you are a new user and wanted to try out this petrol, do go ahead as I would totally recommend to you and you should be satisfied with the petrol you used. For the time being, I will change back to BHPetrol instead of Shell V-Power and I hope BHPetrol will maintain it's good quality petrol with it's addictive AAC which give high performance to our cars. For more of the BHPetrol new benefits, please log on to http://www.bhpetrol.com.my and also join BHPetrol Facebook Fan page. Enjoy! MY RATING: 5/5

No comments: