Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Leisure: Trip to BALI

Hello folks,

Welcome back to my blog and finally the time has arrived for me to go yet my first ever international trip travelling outside Malaysia. I am very happy as I wrote the blog today because I can't wait for my trip already.

Currently on what I have done and prepared on my trip including changing the currency into Indonesia Rupiah. Both ME & Kimmy had exchange about RM1000 per person and we are ready for the most awaiting trip for both of us. Many ask us, are we going for a honeymoon? My answer is nope but just for our couple leisure trip ya! Hehe! :) Also, I already packed my things including shirts, trousers, pants, t-shirts and etc. My Panasonic Camera also in the list and this would be the most important one as ME & Kimmy plan to snap more photos to be inserted into our blog. Overall, I have spend about RM500 to prepare my trip to Bali (excluded air ticket & hotel room) to buy some things to be brought for my trip.

I can't wait for it. Just have to wait until Tuesday (2 days left from the date I wrote this post) and I'm off to Bali, Indonesia. My blog might not be updated from Tuesday till Friday (9th - 12th March 2009) unless I have an internet connection over at Bali Hotel as I would update you with the trip updates from Day 1 till Day 3. Attached is the Itinerary of MY DAY 1 to DAY 3 in Bali for your reference. Enjoy! :)

Here is my Itinerary Day 1 to Day 3: Driver & Tour Guide: Mr. Gusti Ngurah Jelantik

1st day: Pick up at the airport and Uluwatu and Kecak Fire Dance Tour
Itinerary:
Dreamland Beach : The beach with beautiful scenery.
Uluwatu Temple : Cliff temple in south of Bali with nice sunset panorama. (Y)
Kecak dance : Kecak & fire dance backgrounded by sunset view
Jimbaran Bay : Seafront Seafood restaurant to enjoy the fresh grilled
seafood dinner
Duration : 6 Hours
Tour cost (1-3 person) : IDR. 300.000 per-car
(4-6 person) : IDR. 350.000 per-car

2nd day: Kintamani Volcano Tour
Itinerary:
Batubulan Village : Barong and Kris Dance,
Tohpati Village : Bali batik painting processing,
Celuk Village : gold and silver smith,
Batuan Village : Bali traditional painting of arts
Mas Village : talent wood carver
Tirta Empul Temple : Holy Spring Water.
Temple Kintamani : fantastic view of Batur volcano and lake while enjoy the
buffet lunch,
Kayuamba Village : traditional Bali coffeeprocessing and plantation,
Tegalalang Village : very beautiful rice terrace,
Duration : 9 Hours
Tour Cost (1-3 person): IDR. 350.000 per-car
(4-6 person): IDR. 400.000 per-car

3rd Day: Bedugul - Tanah Lot Tour
Itinerary:
Taman Ayun Temple : Royal Family Temple surrounded by big pond
Candi Kuning : Fruit ad flower Market
Bedugul : Ulun Danu Temple and lake Beratan
Botanical Garden
Tanah Lot Temple : beautiful ocean temple with fantastic sunset panorama Duration : 9 Hours
Tour cost (1-3 person) : IDR. 350.000 per-car
(4-6 person) : IDR. 400.000 per-car

No comments: