Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Leisure: New IPHONE 3GS


Hello all,

The IPHONE 3GS is finally in my hands! Maxis is offering discounts up to RM200 for the IPhone value and it's worth taking it now. For instance, they will be coming out with the IPhone 4G pretty soon (to be announced later). So without hesitation, I have bought it and it was a very cool phone.

Do check out the maxis website for the latest promotions on the IPhone. People say Iphone is a among the powerful communication tools in the world. I have to agree this until I've tried it. It was an amazing phone. What impress me is the application on the IPhone. You can download them via ITunes Store with either a small fee or FREE of charge. Besides, the graphics was totally amazing with it's simplified 3D when you are playing the 3D games with crystal clear graphics. The touch screen was impresssive too. Although the SMS keypad is pretty tough to press as I have always made mistakes while typing it, but still the IPhone was very smart and impressive too. The sensitivity of the touch screen meanwhile was good and accurate.


I love my IPhone so much as it was an all-in-one tools for me no matter where am I. I can facebook, twitter, play games, listen to IPOD music, listen to online radio as well as check my e-mail and online wherever I am. If you would like to own one, you may do so and I will guarantee you, you will kiss it until its toes. Who knows! A COOL PHONE WITH IMPRESSIVE FUNCTIONS AND GRAPHICS. MY RATING: 5/5

No comments: