Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BALI TRIP: Overview Trip Day 1

Selamat Kita Berjumpa Lagi,

Welcome back again and thanks for patience as I am back again for yet another update on my blog. My blog had been closed for 4 days because I am on a short trip to the island of paradise, BALI. Today, I am going to share with you all the extensive coverage of my BALI trip. Firstly, I would like to conclude my first day of arrival and my first day of trip in BALI. The DO and DON'T as well as the GOOD and BAD while in Bali.

We arrvied at the Low Cost Terminal (LCCT) in Sepang about 6.45am waiting for the 10.25am flight. This is my 2nd time sitting on the flight and I am so glad that this is also my first time travelling overseas in Airsia. The BAD thing that I experience in the flight is that the flight attendant is aren't that friendly as I have ask for a pen but they had rejected my service instead I have to borrow from other passengers.

I reach Bali and arrvied at Ngurah Rai International Airport about 1.25pm and as I walk out from the airport to claim my luggage, I was being charged. The BAD thing is that DO NOT leave your external baggae on the floor while you are waiting for the flight baggage because some people will take opportunity to take the luggage from you and then carry for you and asked for TIPS. I paid the IDR20,000 each (2 persons). But if you are willing to pay, then it's OK.

I was then picked up by my car tour guide driver Gusti Ngurah Jelantik and head towards my lunch where he brought me to Pawon Pasundan Restaurant where we get to enjoy the Balinese and Indonesian Food. Then we checked in hotel about 2.45pm and then at about 3.15pm, we are into our first destination. We head towards Dreamland Beach and then after that we head towards the Uluwatu Temple to enjoy the beautiful scenery over there. We had skipped the Kecak Dance because it's too expensive for us and it's not so attactive as it seems. At night, we head towards the Jimbaran beach to enjoy the beautiful view of the sea together while enjoy the seafood there. After that, we were brought back to Hotel for rest.


END OF DAY 1

No comments: