Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Cinema Movie: The Dinosaur Project


Release Date: 23 August 2012
Language: English
Subtitle: Malay / Chinese
Genre: Action
Running Time: 1 Hour 24 Minutes
Director: Sid Bennett
Cast: Natasha Loring, Richard Dillane, Matt Kane


Synopsis: 

Billed as "the most exciting dinosaur action movie since Jurassic Park!" The Dinosaur Project is a CGI-driven "lost world"-type. The Dinosaur Project follows the fortunes of a film crew traveling deep in the Congo, who discover that assorted 65-million-year-old dinosaur species are alive, thriving and generally predatory. But they are already crossed the line and their discovery could be a big fatal mistake.

_____________________________________________________

My Comments: Today I am at GSC Berjaya Times Square to watch this movie and I tell you it really ruined my day. This movie is just a nonsense movie with a very bad reputation as well as a very bad storyline. There are a few points that in my point of view is very bad and I am extremely dissapointed with this movie. Firstly is the camera. It's very shaky and it ruined the whole movie. This director is trying to tell that he is actually doing a LIVE VERSION (Camera version) of this movie but in my opinion, something went wrong and it ruined the whole movie. Those important scenes are then cannot be seen clearly due to the shaken camera (just like Cloverfield movie) but it's not suitable for this one. Secondly, the storyline is very poorly documented. There are scenes where it's supposed to show off on how the dinosaurs killed the people but then it was just cut or it just showed something else and it misses the important part that are supposed to show. The storyline is so lame and what a way to finish off the movie. It's supposed to be an action packed movie but it turned out into a very boring movie with super less action and only a few dinosaurs scenes can be seen. WHAT A CRAP! I would strongly NOT recommend you to watch this movie as it's a total waste of movie and this is not even can be rated as a B gred movie instead and it should be a F Grade movie which meal FAIL! There's no scenes where I can accept and it was so freaking poor. I was so angry and dissapointed when I came out on the cinema and I even gave a BOO on the cinema to this stupid movie. The worst movie of all times in 2012. My rating says it all! MY RATING: 0.5/5 ; KIMMY RATING: 2/5    


No comments: