Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Lifestyle: Kimmy's Birthday Cake Celebration


Happy Birthday to Kimmy.

That's what I wanted to say here as I had an enjoyable day with Kimmy as we went out for a dinner to celebrate Kimmy's birthday today. We had an enjoyable dinner (to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, The Curve) and then we came back to proceed to the cut cake ceremony.











It had been a great year once again as I manage to get to cute cake for Kimmy this year. And Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake is our choice this time where it looks very tempting and delicious when we passed by and the Ice Cream Cake design are very nice indeed. After eating the cake, it was very delicious especially the Ice Cream and the cake is too sweet and not so delicious for me as I prefer not so sweet cakes. Anyway, the I will giving a RATING of 4/5 for the Ice Cream Cake that we've ordered. We've buy the Mini Heart Shaped Ice Cream Cake where the Ice Cream Flavour would be Mint while the Cake is Chocolate Cake. We had an enjoyable time and I just hope that Kimmy enjoyed as well. Once again, Happy Birthday to you Kimmy. Love you forever! 

No comments: