Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Lifestyle: Finally got my Pasport!


Finally I've got my first ever passport in my life after 28 years. No joke, I never owned a passport before this and finally today 11th December 2009 is a historical day for me perhaps. Haha! Funny isn't it? Today I step in the Immigration Department at 8.45am located at Jelapang in Ipoh. Then it took me about 3 hours to complete the whole process with something funny happening too while applying for the passport.

Let me just share some with you all. I have to wait for about 1 hour before it's my turn and after I step into the counter, the immigration officer asked about my photo. He asked me how long already is this photo? (It seems I don't look like the same with my photo). Well, I told him recently only and he laugh at it. Duhhh! Doesn't it looks the same Mr. Officer! Still, it managed to go through and being processed. After that, I head towards the cafeteria for a short breakfast break before heading back to the Immigration Office to collect my passport an hour after. Then, when I reach the collection counter, I handed the resit to the guy and he told me "Nak buat collection sekarang ke?" "Sekarang Pukul Berapa?". He laughed out loud and ask me to wait. In my surprise, in less than 5 minutes, the counter already call me and my passport is ready for collection. I thanked him for his excellent service and he smiled.

So, I have got my passport already and I am ready to FLY! For those, who haven't get their passport and ready to fly, get yours now at your nearest Immigration Offices now! Happy Holidays! :)

No comments: