Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Leisure: Looking Forward To Trip To Bali, Indonesia


Hi All,

Welcome back folks. I am back again for my blogging time after a week being so quiet on board. Well, this time I am pleased that I am going for a trip in merely 3 months from now to Bali. My trip will be from 09 March - 12 March 2010. In fact, I would be extremely happy to be in Bali because this is my first time going overseas (outside Malaysia) after 28 years old. I've also heard feedback from many people saying that Bali is a very nice place to visit based on the beautiful beaches and its nature beauties. Besides, Bali also famous for its temples which mostly stand near the sea. Amazing isn't it?

I would like to thank AirAsia for providing this promotion and after some comments given from my close friends, they said the price is pretty reasonable and worht for a visit. Even a 4 Days 3 Nights trip would be a tight one but I believe it would be also an enjoyable trip because I have planned which place that I wanted to visit and I strongly believe that I have enough time for it. After a week of frustration for me this week because a lot of obstacles need to overcome before me & Kimmy finally agreed on this trip (e.g. financial, time consumption etc). So, without talking so much, I am really looking forward to this trip and guess what before going, I need to prepare myself a passport (paiseh lah, because I never owned a passport before after 28 years old).

Don't forget to catch my blog from time to time as I will update my blog most probably after coming back from this trip because I will not bring my laptop over there. For those who went to Bali before, I would really hope that you could give your suggestions to me based on the trip and feedback to me via e-mail, telephone or my facebook too. Thanks so much and if you guys are going for a trip too, enjoy yourselves yeah! Adios! :)


No comments: